Aphrodite Hills in Cyprus offers a luxury lifestyle experience in a fabulous resort with high standard of facilities and services. The accommodation at Aphrodite Hills Cyprus is contemporary with great views either of the mountains, ravine or the Mediterranean.
Activities available : golf, tennis, spa treatments, horse riding, football academy, the village square and beach club - Aphrodite Hills offers a wide range of options to keep you busy during your stay.
This brand new villa rental - completed in 2011 - features beautiful modern features and has been decorated and furnished to extremely high standards. There is a 12 metre private swimming pool as well as a large outdoor dining and lounge areas where you can take in the stunning sea views.
Arranged on three levels, the entrance is located on the ground floor along with a double bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. The lower ground floor features a furture two twin bedrooms which can be converted into double rooms, a second living room, second dining room and a second kitchen which opens to the pool terrace. There is also a sauna and gym here as well as a home theatre system.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and creates the impression of a luxurious hotel suite with a lovely, cosy lounge area. With marble floors and under floor heating throughout the property, there is a real sense of luxury. There is also air conditioning which are individually adjustable in each room, safe boxes and free Wi-Fi access.
Outside, the private swimming pool can be heated to keep the pool suitable for swimming year round. There are also wonderful teak wooden lounger and parasols available for sunbathing.
Included in the Mythos Villas:
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Branded bathroom amenities: Including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gel plus bathrobes and slippers.
• Kids Club: Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
• The Retreat Spa: Access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay, without a locker, plus personalised consultation with Spa Specialist regarding any booked treatments upon request.
• Village Square Restaurants: Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants
• ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Basket delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated, Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps (Salt and Salt & Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll)
Resort Facilities Include:
Childrens’ Activities - Aphrodite Hills Resort also boasts its very own Kids Club and a variety of on-site facilities for children of all ages. There is a program of activities under the supervision of the professional staff which will keep your young holidaymakers busy!
The Village Square - the heart of Aphrodite Hills, this square features shopping, restaurants, the pub, ATM, 24/7 Medical centre, Wedding Chapel, children's club and much more.
Beach Club - Although the resort not situated on the beach, there are excellent beach facilities at the 2 beach club – which is just a short shuttle drive away from the Resort
• Allocated parking
• Safe private space
• Supervised kids club
• Playground with mini-golf
• Multi-purpose sports court
• Organised activities
• Secluded location
• Wellness and sports facilities
• Honeymoon and Wedding packages
• Soft evening entertainment
• Biking trails
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period
• Dining options - For those who prefer to be catered for whilst on holiday there is a choice of "Bed and Breakfast" and "Dine Around" options. Prices available on request. "Bed and Breakfast" includes a full English breakfast, served at the Golf Clubhouse. "Dine Around" includes the above, plus either lunch or dinner at a selection of Resort restaurants.